Additional requirements for Certified Container - Sterling Integrator
You can deploy the Sterling B2B Integrator Certified Container on the following platforms.
- Open Shift Container platform v4.x
- Kubernetes version >=1.14.6
- Helm version >=3.1.0
Certified Container architecture
A Certified Container is a platform for developing and running containerized applications. You can use it to install and deploy Sterling B2B Integrator.
Benefits of using a Certified Container:
- Enables simple and easy deployment for cloud and on-premise
- Enables simple upscale or downscale replicas
- Enables easy upgrade or rollback
- Enables easy multi-cloud deployment
The Certified Container is bundled with IBM-certified Helm charts and Red Hat certified image for deploying and running the application on Container Orchestration and Management platforms.
The operating system for the Red Hat Certified Container is Red Hat Universal Base Image (UBI).<