Empower your Digital Strategy with Sterling B2B Integrator 6.2
Introducing IBM Sterling B2B Integrator 6.2 : A Single Platform to Automate and Secure Complex B2B Processes
IBM Sterling B2B Integrator is a flexible platform that helps companies automate and secure their complex B2B EDI processes with their partner communities. It supports most communication protocols, helps secure B2B networks and data, and achieves high-availability operations.
By consolidating EDI and non-EDI any-to-any transmissions on a single platform, IBM Sterling B2B Integrator enables companies to reduce costs and automate B2B processes across enterprises, while providing governance and visibility over those processes.
What's New in 6.2 Version?
Following are some of the new features are introduced in this release:
- Support for Adapters and Services to connect to Kafka Message Broker.
- Support for Adapters and Services to send and receive documents from Azure Blob Storage.
- Ability to invoke business processes using REST API (Business Process as a Service).
- Support for Microsoft SQL Server database services on Azure.
- Support for Queue Watcher integration with Kafka.
- Support for establishing a secure connection with Microsoft SQL Server and DB2 using TLS v1.3 during runtime.
- Java Development Kit (JDK) version is now upgraded to IBM JDK 220.127.116.11 ifix-20230425_01(SR7 FP20+IJ45182+IJ45659+IJ46192). This version should be used to install or upgrade to Sterling B2B Integrator v18.104.22.168.
- Certified Container enhancements
IBM Sterling B2B Integrator 6.2 : Product Lifecycle Details
General Availability (GA): The latest date that a version/release of the product is available to all users, regardless of language or media. A product version/release is not published on the Lifecycle web site until the GA date. The GA date 22 September 2023
End of Support (EOS): The last date on which IBM will deliver standard support services for a given version/release of a product. The Support will be discontinued on 30 April 2024
Lifecycle policy : Support Cycle-3: 3 years of support with critical fix extension of 1 year and usage and existing fixes for 3 (3+1+3)