System requirements for Maximo APM – Asset Health Insights Before you install Maximo APM – Asset Health Insights feature pack 7.6.1, ensure that Maximo Asset Management version 18.104.22.168 or
Sterling B2B Integrator - Dashboard interface
A dashboard is a user-configurable interface that provides summarized information at a glance.
For Sterling B2B Integrator, the summarized information displays through portlets arranged on panes in a dashboard.
- A pane is a page in a dashboard like a page in a photo album that has several pictures on it, along with a name tab attached identifying the category of pictures.
- A portlet is a graphical representation of information in the system displayed on a pane. A portlet is like a picture on the album page showing a snapshot of an event.
Dashboard panes and portlets provide you with a portal view into your Sterling B2B Integrator activities, as well as activities involving your trading partners. You can also provide visibility into your systems to your trading partners through customized portlets.
- Pane Name Tabs – The tabs are links to each pane in the dashboard. Click a tab to switch between panes in the dashboard. You can arrange the panes so that the pane you want to be your home page displays first in the row of tabs.
- Portlets – Elements that provide at-a-glance snapshots of system operations. You can customize the display to show the portlets of your choice, in the arrangement you prefer.
The following figure shows dashboard components:
Provided Dashboard Panes at Login
he panes that display by default at login differ according to your user account settings and product component licensing.
The standard Sterling B2B Integrator dashboard interface displays as follows, provided dashboard settings have not been modified:
- The system administrator has the Admin Console and Operator panes. For information about the portlets included in the administrator’s Operator pane, see Standard Dashboard Interface.
- General users have only the Admin Console pane.
- Advanced File Transfer Suite users have the Admin Console and Advanced File Transfer panes, according to the single theme available for that component that has been assigned by their administrator.
Users of different editions of Sterling B2B Integrator, such as the AS2 Edition, have a standard display with only an edition-specific home pane, but these dashboards display by default at login to the edition and are not tied to dashboard themes.
Regardless of your configuration, clicking a tab links you to its associated pane. Tabs to panes for which you do not have access do not display.
In addition, the Manage Layout link to the Customize pane displays to the right of the tabs for all users. The Customize pane enables all users to modify their dashboards.
For a description of available panes, see Dashboard Panes.
Share Blog Post
Installing Maximo APM – Asset Health Insights 7.6.1 Before you install the Maximo® APM – Asset Health Insights 7.6.1 feature pack, ensure that the enterprise