System requirements for Maximo APM – Asset Health Insights Before you install Maximo APM – Asset Health Insights feature pack 7.6.1, ensure that Maximo Asset Management version 126.96.36.199 or
Sterling B2B Integrator - Configure EBICS Adapters and Services
As a prerequisite, a bank must install the EBICS HTTP Server adapter in Sterling B2B Integrator in order to receive a user’s request. The URI (Uniform Resource Indicator) in the EBICS HTTP Server adapter bootstraps the handleEBICSRequest business process to handle the EBICS request, and invokes the EBICS Server service.
By default, an HTTP Server adapter instance (EBICS Http Server adapter) is auto-configured for handling EBICS requests. The HTTP Server adapter instance is URI mapped to the business process.
An HTTP Server adapter instance is used to receive the incoming EBICS requests, and bootstraps a business process to start processing the EBICS transactions.
/ebicsrequest, is the default URI specified in the EBICS HTTP Server adapter. If you want to configure a new URI, ensure that you complete the following tasks while configuring a new URI in the EBICS HTTP Server adapter. For more information about configuring a URI, see HTTP Server Adapter.
- Click add next to New URI while configuring the EBICS HTTP Server adapter in Sterling B2B Integrator.
- Under Launch a BP Or WAR, select Business Process
- From the Business Process drop-down list, select handleEBICSRequest.
- Set Send Raw Messages to No.
You can configure an HTTPS Server adapter from the Deployment menu.
If you want to configure an HTTPS Server adapter, complete the following steps while configuring the HTTP Server adapter instance:
- Log in to Sterling B2B Integrator.
- Navigate to .
- Search for EBICS HTTP Server adapter in the Service Name field. Click Go.
- In the Services Configuration page, click edit next to the service name.
- Specify valid values in the configuration parameters. For information about configuring an HTTP Server adapter, see HTTP Server Adapter.
- Select Must in the Use SSL check box.
- Create a self-signed certificate to be used with the HTTPS Server adapter. For information about creating a self-signed certificate, see Create a Self-Signed Certificate.
- From the System Certificate drop-down list, select the newly created certificate.
- Specify the Cipher Strength. Valid values are Strong, All, and Weak.
- Complete the configuration by providing valid values for the remaining fields pertaining to EBICS HTTP Server adapter. For information about configuring an HTTP Server adapter, see HTTP Server Adapter.
The EBICS Server service handles incoming EBICS requests (through HTTP and HTTPS) based on the EBICS protocol specifications, generating and sending the appropriate response back to the subscriber.
- Processing the incoming EBICS requests and generating responses
- Performing message authentication, generation, and verification of the identification and authentication signatures of EBICS messages
- Managing the life cycle of EBICS transactions in a bank's system
- Managing process flows of various requests, such as download (FDL) and upload (FUL)
For information about configuring EBICS Server service, see EBICS Server Service.
Share Blog Post
Installing Maximo APM – Asset Health Insights 7.6.1 Before you install the Maximo® APM – Asset Health Insights 7.6.1 feature pack, ensure that the enterprise