System requirements for Maximo APM – Asset Health Insights Before you install Maximo APM – Asset Health Insights feature pack 7.6.1, ensure that Maximo Asset Management version 184.108.40.206 or
Sterling B2B Integrator -Import Subscription Manager Information
The EBICSSubscrMgrImport business process enables you to import configuration related to a bank, partner, user, offer, user relationship, and order type and file format in the EBICS Banking Server.
- A single import file with configuration information of bank, partner, user, offer, contract, user permissions, and order type and file format.
- Individual import files with the corresponding configuration information (for example, an import file with configuration details pertaining to a user, import file with configuration details of the user relationship with a partner and user permissions).
To import the configurations related to a bank, partner, user, offer, user relationship, or order type and file format in the EBICS Banking Server, complete the following steps:
- Log in to Sterling B2B Integrator.
- From the Administration menu, select .
- Search for the EBICSSubscrMgrImport business process by specifying a part of the business process name or the entire business process name in the Process Name field and click Go. Alternatively, you can also list all the business processes or specific processes based on the letter with which the process name begins. Click the down arrow next to Alphabetically, make your selection, and click Go.
- Click execution manager next to the Process Name you want to run.
- Click execute.
- In the Execute Business Process Input page, browse to locate the <input.xml> file with the required configuration, select the file, and click Go.The input file is created based on the configuration related to either the bank, partner, user, offer, user relationship, or order type and file format in the EBICS Banking Server.
After the business process is run, Instance Data in Sterling B2B Integrator displays a message stating whether the import was successful or not.
Share Blog Post
Installing Maximo APM – Asset Health Insights 7.6.1 Before you install the Maximo® APM – Asset Health Insights 7.6.1 feature pack, ensure that the enterprise